Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Like a House Plant moved into the Sunlight


Abigail had a check up with her pediatrician this morning.

She is now 31 inches long. We noticed her 12 months pants were starting to look like capris on her and that is because she has grown nearly an inch and is in the 70th percentile. The doctor said it was an accelerated velocity of growth, which we understand means that she is "catching up quickly".

She is 18 pounds, 2 ounces, which is still under weight, but she has gained nearly a pound. (Not surprising since she can eat 2 drumsticks, a piece of cheese, half a baked potato, and a clementine for dinner.)

Her head circumference is also larger,
probably because her brain is absorbing so much new info :)


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear of all the progress. Thanks so much for the baby announcement. I don't just put them in your folder, I have a bulletin board I put all my pictures. She is there with a happy face!

    ReplyDelete