Saturday, May 18, 2013

like a da Vinci

da Vinci used mirror writing (writing backwards) in his private writing and notes to himself.  
Abigail likes to write things up-side-down.  Sometimes for fun, we have seen her draw a smiley face or other thing up-side-down and then rotate her paper 180 degrees and exclaim with happiness when it looks "right". She shows of her work that way too:  "look, I did this one up-side-down."

I was sitting to the left on this picture, and Abigail to the right
Today, she asked me how to draw a ghost.  Since we were sitting across from each other on a table, I drew a ghost up-side-down, so that she could see it properly as I drew it.  Then she said "I want to do it."  She proceeded to draw a ghost for me, which was up-side-down for her.  

I hope this shows good spatial skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment