Saturday, February 1, 2014

CNY: Year of the Horse

My year is the horse.  Abigail loves horses.  She is pretty excited.  (She did say she doesn't want a red envelope, "just a horse."  Um, yeah.  She got a toy horse from Michael's to add to her ever-growing animal collection, which already includes 18 horses).

Me: "Abigail, would you do a favor for me?"
A: "YEAH!!"
Me: "Great!  Put on a dress for 5 minutes for a Happy Chinese New Year picture."
A: "Awwwww."  (grumpy face) "You tricked me!"

90 seconds later:



Larry: "Why are you so upset?  What is wrong with this dress?"
A: "I hate dresses because they are too beautiful!!"

Me: "So you want me to take the picture with you crying?"
A: "Uh huh."
Larry: "Are you proud of this picture?"
A: "No.  Can I put on clothes now?"

Poor kid.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, but not funny on your end! Poor thing! Just think next year you will have two in silks.

    ReplyDelete