Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Tree Picture

I was just editing photos that I have taken in the past month and was looking at a picture of Abigail, standing between the 2 trunks of a tree, a few days after she turned 8.  The picture was taken at a local park where we were on a short hike.

As I looked at the picture, I thought I had already taken one of her just like that.  So, I went into my photo files from a few days before she turned 3, and sure enough, there was a picture of Abigail standing between the 2 trunks of a tree at my brother's house.

I put the two pictures side by side and couldn't get over it.  The lines from one tree to the next.  Almost the same pose by my girl, 5 years and 1 week apart.  It looks like it could have been the same tree or a planned picture set, but it was all 100% happy accident.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete