Sunday, April 6, 2014

Beautiful, Inside and Out

pic taken in our yard, in Abigail's new "plain" shirt she picked out
Yesterday was the opening day of Kings Dominion, and with our season passes, we took Abigail.  She was so much more confident and brave than last year.  (She remembered where everything was too!  What an amazing memory.)  I felt so much happiness, contentedness and joy just watching her.  I love watching her body move: she is graceful, coordinated, and powerful.  I love watching her face as she laughs and squeals in delight and her happiness is so pure.  When she was on a ride, teasing Larry and me, or telling us a story about whatever, she just radiated joy and pleasure.  I cannot soak her all up.  I am so in love with this child, everything she already is, everything she promises to become.  


1 comment:

  1. What is King's Dominion? Is it a park? She is lovely! I can't wait to see her with her brother.

    ReplyDelete