Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pool's Open

Last year, our pool looked like this all summer:
(Larry can't believe I even
took a pic of this frog habitat)






I am usually the person who is the Cleaner around the house.  (Larry is the Takes Care of Icky Stuff and the Chef.)  But I just didn't care to learn to take care of the pool; it could have been torn down as far as I was concerned.  So Larry did his best and that was it.






Now, however, he has figured it out and I am SOOOO glad that we didn't tear it down.  Look at these happy faces.

Still too cold for me, but kids are impervious to cold
and Larry eventually got off of his tippy toes.


















Here comes trouble!

Nom nom nom

Afraid of grass but fearless in the pool
Abigail is hanging onto his boat as a float.  It was pretty funny.

We are so happy she found her pool confidence last year.
Larry thinks he may be able to relax on a raft a little this summer!!

He thought it was fun when his sister shot him in the face.
It made him giggle.

See?  Happy happy kid!!
It was such a relaxed, fun afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is the same pool! Avery finally got over her aversion to grass today! yahoo! Now if I could only get her to want to sleep at night and like balloons.

    ReplyDelete